Restoration and Repair, Concrete and Masonry
Division 3: Concrete Restoration and Repair
Division 4: Masonry Restoration and Repair
Our full service restoration division specializes in “turnkey” commercial, institutional and industrial concrete repair, restoration and coatings. Talisman uses only state of the art equipment, materials, and techniques to prepare, repair and restore all varieties of concrete and masonry structures.
Talisman combines craftsmanship, expertly trained personnel, the highest quality materials available and state of the art techniques to restore both historic and non-historic structures. Our personnel understand the need for attention to detail and careful coordination of work activities on large, mutli-trade projects in a variety of settings and locations.
We can provide our customers the following services:
- Concrete Cleaning
- Flashing Installation
- Sealant Removal & Replacement
- Concrete Cutting, Grinding & Removal
- Concrete Restoration & Repair
- Concrete Coatings and Waterproofing Systems
Current and past projects include:
- Spokane Regional Health District, Spokane, WA
- Fox Theater, Downtown Spokane, WA
- St. John's Cathedral, Spokane, WA
- Five Mile Prairie School, Spokane, WA
- Masonic Temple, Downtown Spokane, WA
- Spokane Chronicle Building, Downtown Spokane, WA
- Chemistry Synthesis Building Brick Repair, Washington State University
- Historic Spokane County Courthouse Brick Restoration, Spokane, WA
- Building 2248/2249 Wall Repair, Fairchild AFB
- Lewis & Clark High School Renovation, Spokane, WA.